Registered Manager Post
Bethany House was established 35 years ago as a Christ-centred home for older adults, providing excellent care and spiritual encouragement. We are looking for a manager who is a committed Christian, with a heart for older adults, to continue leadership of a caring and loving home for our residents.
Why join us?
- Supportive management and strong staff team
- Competitive salary (£38K to £44k, dependent on experience and qualifications)
- A Christian ethos focused on delivering excellent care and pastoral support
About the role
- Full-time, permanent
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the 26-bed home, ensuring that it operates to the highest professional and quality standards
- Participate with the director/trustees in planning budgets and strategic decisions about the future of the home
- A strong Christian, able to lead the Christian ethos within the home
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Adult Care or equivalent, or working towards
There is an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a practising Christian, able to agree with our Christian ethos statement and the doctrinal basis of the Evangelical Alliance. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all positions at Bethany House.
You are welcome to contact us for an informal chat or arrange with the current manager, Gill Whitfield, to visit Bethany House.
If you would prefer to complete a paper application form, please email us to request one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, you should presume that you have not been successful in this instance.